Follow me as I blog about all things London when I fly across the pond to study Shakespeare at the Globe Theatre during two weeks of intense training in the Globe Education Academy.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Good morning!

Good morning!  This is my first live post.  Right now, I am sitting at the Globe Theatre with some of my peeps.  Richard says, "How goes the night boy?"  He's been saying that over and over this morning as he reads Macbeth.  We're waiting to get started at 9:30.  We have lots to do today including seeing a performance of Henry VIII which is rarely performed. 

I slept pretty well last night.  There's a restaurant across the street downstairs that had some pretty ragin' night life, but I was out like a light.  My bed was comfy enough.  My roommate Tara is awesome.  She is keeping me sane while I deal with being homesick.  I didn't think I would be so sad to not be at home, but I'll be okay. 

My electical converter stopped working this morning, so if I unplugged it hoping maybe tonight I can use it.  In the meantime, I have no hairdryer so you'll have to forgive my fro in the pictures I post from here on out. 

Here is a photo of the back of the Bulmers label.  I hope you find it as amusing as I did.  :)

Don't worry.  It won't be ALL fun and games.  We're starting our first workshop shortly.  There will be some academic stuff soon.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading the blogs. This morning I had 3 in my emails :). Im glad you are having a great time!!! I love you and I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete