Follow me as I blog about all things London when I fly across the pond to study Shakespeare at the Globe Theatre during two weeks of intense training in the Globe Education Academy.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Globe Education Academy - Teacher Performances

Performing on the Globe stage was one of the most memorable nights of my life.  Here are the videos of our groups scenes!


Macbeth - Act II, Scene iii
Directed by Jo Holwarth

Porter - Scott, Melinda, Tom
Macduff - Jesse
Lennox - Corinne
Macbeth - Ellen
Lady Macbeth - Melinda
Banquo - Tom
Malcolmbain - Scott




Macbeth - Act I, Scene v and Act I, Scene vii
Directed by Bill Buckhurst

Lady Macbeth - Christina, Tip, Tara, Pamela
Messenger - Richard
Messenger - Pete, Richard

2 comments:

  1. Corinne, it was TERRIFIC to see this video of your Midnight Matinee. 10 minute scenes are not easy! BRAVO.
    so looking forward to seeing you all again soon. BRAVO BRAVO.....jOYCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce! We were all pretty proud of ourselves! I can't wait to see you again too!!

    ReplyDelete