Follow me as I blog about all things London when I fly across the pond to study Shakespeare at the Globe Theatre during two weeks of intense training in the Globe Education Academy.

Monday, June 14, 2010

London - The Blog

I have two reasons for blogging about my time in London.  The first reason is to allow my family and friends to see what I am doing while I'm away since I will not be calling from my cell phone.  Those long distance rates are CRAZY!  Second, I know there will be so much that I will be learning and seeing that I want to be able to remember as much as possible when I bring it back to my students.

My goal is to blog at least once a day, but who knows how that will go once I get there with all there is to see and do.  I hope you enjoy my posts and feel free to leave comments.

I will leave for London on July 10th and return on July 24th!  26 days left until I head to jolly ol' England!  I hope I get to see the QUEEN!  :)

http://spinelliinlondon.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. 3 more days Corinne! How exciting! I can't wait to read all about your adventure! (MacBeth is one of my favorite Shakespeare plays as well!)

    ReplyDelete